Monday 27 January 2014

OUGD503: STUDIO BRIEF 1 - Individual Practice // OAC Photography - Collateral Planning

As part of this project, the brief requires I create a small range of collateral. I've drawn out what I'd like to create for OAC Photography, to promote the business, and help increase the professional representation.


From left to right, I've included a promotional publication, which will feature the best shots from previous shoots, and other photos OAC would like to include. Business cards, (front:top, back:bottom) and a watermark for digital uploads.


The publication will be A4. It will contain large images of OAC's photography, which will act as an advertisement. Each image will have a small lot of text talking about the process and the idea behind the shoot. 


The business card, contains the logo and the contact information required to get in touch with OAC. There are also social media links, to see samples of her work. The logo has a placeholder there, for the moment. As I created these right after I designed the logo concepts. I'll have the final logo decided when I create the variations for the business card.


The watermark, which will be a PSD of the logo, or a variant of which, will be used for digital uploads. To assure no one steals the image, and uses it for the wrong reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment