Monday 20 January 2014

OUGD503: STUDIO BRIEF 1 - Individual Practice // No. 7 Antiques Price Tag Design

Following my research, I began to design a tag for No. 7 Antiques. I knew exactly what content I wanted on the tag -  a space for the price to be written, a logo, and space on the back for any additional information. 


I played around with the shapes of the tags. Unfortunately I'm unable to die cut them, so to save time, I would rather work with a shape that is made entirely of straight edges, so they can be cut with a scalpel. The three on the top row work the best, they all look quite similar, drawn from an almost modernist influence. 

I think design 2 looks rather too plain, so it would really be down to designs 1 and 3. They both look appropriate for the situation. I suppose I'll send them to the client and report back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment